Easy Honey Roasted Vegetables
You’re going to love this easy and quick recipe. This is a fantastic recipe to use up those vegetables that are in the fridge that you’re just sure what to do with before they go bad. You can use any vegetables you want for this easy honey roasted vegetable recipe.
Main Dish or Side Dish?
This Easy Honey Roasted Vegetable recipe can be used as a side dish or a main dish. Depending on how much you make this would work with both. You could top it over some rice, (maybe minus out the potatoes) have it as a side dish with your favorite protein or simple eat it up exactly as shown below. So many options. Your kids will love this dish too since it has the sweet taste of honey to it. Who doesn’t like that?
From Ho-Hum To Happy: How to Reduce Stress, Improve Your Mindset, and Manifest your Best Life.
FREE 5-Day challenge
10 baby potatoes (any color) halved, we used red and yellow
1 broccoli crown cut into bite sized pieces
1 red onion
Ten Brussels sprouts halved
10 baby carrots halved
4 garlic cloves finely diced
3 tbsp honey
1 tsp sea salt and pepper
Preheat oven to 350.
1. In a large mixing bowl combine all veggies and coat evenly with honey.
2. Add salt and pepper to taste and place veggies on a parchment lined baking sheet.
3. Roast for 20-25 mins or until desired tenderness and honey is starting to caramelize.
4. Let stand for 5 mins then serve.
5. Cover left overs and refrigerate for up to 3 days
I hope you enjoy this quick and easy meal! If you want more delicious recipes like this don’t forget to get your hands on my free recipe e-book right here!
Lot’s of Love XO