Disclaimer: When you buy from links on our site, we may receive a commission at no additional cost to you. Learn more
Thanksgiving Day is just around the corner and with the holidays comes family gatherings, a never-ending to-do list, and more spare time to keep the kids entertained.
One great way to ease the stress is by giving your kids a fun game to play while you’re getting things ready for family celebrations.
You’ll give thanks that you found this cute thanksgiving bingo game that will keep your littles amused for hours on end. It’s perfect for small groups, little kids, and any big kid that wants to join in on the fun. You can print, color, and keep it for personal use for years to come.
Print off a few pages of this free and fun thanksgiving bingo game and share it with friends.
Free Printable Thanksgiving Bingo Game
I’m so happy to offer you free printables on Motherhood Life Balance. What’s unique about this Thanksgiving-themed bingo game is that your kids can color it before playing. I kept the pages black and white so anyone could print them, and the kids could make the game their own before they played it.
Once all the pages are colored in, you cut out the calling pieces, get out some markers or dot colors, and you’re ready to play.
It’s an excellent Thanksgiving activity for all ages. Kids and adults can enjoy this simple yet fun bingo game.
If you’re looking for a Thanksgiving bingo game for more people, you can purchase the upgraded game with 15 Bingo cards in my print shop for $2.50.
What You Get:
- 1 x instruction sheet
- 1 x calling card sheet with Thanksgiving pictures
- 5 x bingo game cards
- 3 x Thanksgiving coloring pages
Get your free download below.
What You Need:
- Printer with black ink
- Crayons, markers, or pencil crayons
- Buttons, dot markers, or anything to use as placeholders on your bingo card
Instructions on How to Play Thanksgiving Bingo
- Print out the printable sheets.
- Have your kids color the sheets so they make the game their own.
- Cut out the calling cards.
- Laminate the game cards (if you want it as a keepsake for years to come).
- Put all the calling cards in a box or hat so you can randomly call out bingo images.
- Let everyone pick their bingo card.
- Grab some buttons or markers to use when you have a match.
- Designate one person to call out the thanksgiving images.
- The caller randomly picks an image from the hat or container with all the cut-out calling cards. (Example: you choose the pumpkin pie image and call out “pumpkin pie.”)
- Anyone with that image (“pumpkin pie”) places a marker on the image.
- Once anyone has a straight line or diagonal, they yell out “BINGO!”
Once someone has won the round clear the bingo cards and play again!
More Ways to Play
There are so many fun ways to play Thanksgiving bingo. You can easily change the combination of winning cards. For example, you could play a round where the winner needs to cover the entire board, or play that the winner must make a whole box around their bingo card.
To take this bingo game to the next level, offer a few prizes. My family sometimes uses cheap chocolate bars as a winning treats. We number the bars 1-10, then place ten pieces of paper numbered 1-10 into a small container.
When someone wins a bingo round, we let them pick a number from the container, and they get the corresponding chocolate bar.
You keep playing like this until all the chocolate bars are gone. Once that happens, you can play a few stealing rounds.
Stealing Round Rules
Once all the chocolate bars are gone, get everyone to put their numbered pieces of paper back into the container. Play a few more rounds of bingo, and once there is a winner, they get to pick a number from the container. Whatever number they get, they can steal that chocolate bar.
We love this fun Thanksgiving game – it’s become a holiday tradition in our family. We usually play after Thanksgiving dinner, alongside some delicious festive desserts.
I hope you enjoy this free Thanksgiving bingo printable and that it brings you and your family together to create more memories this Thanksgiving.
We have lots of great holiday content that will help you relax, reduce stress, and enjoy every magical holiday moment with your family over the holidays. I hope you find something that resonates with you. If you have any ideas or are looking for something specific, please get in touch with me and let me know. I love hearing from my readers and would be happy to help give you whatever resources you need.
More Great Holiday Content from Motherhood Life Balance: