Easy and Delicious Cauliflower Bake
Disclaimer: When you buy from links on our site, we may receive a commission at no additional cost to you. Learn more
I love how easy cauliflower is to incorporate into almost any dish. This recipe is so easy and it’ll quickly be a favourite dish in your home. Even the pickiest of eaters seem to love this dish. This is a perfect comfort food dish you can feel good about. This easy and delicious cauliflower bake will win you over. This is a meal I just love to have on a cold winters night where I just want to something savoury and warm and of course….cheesy!
A Healthy Comfort food
Cheesy, creamy, delicious! Who doesn’t love a dish like that? This delicious cauliflower bake is amazing, especially in the fall when it’s cold outside and you’re feeling the need for some delicious but healthy comfort food. I’ve tried a few recipes in the past and there are some pretty amazing ones out there but I simplified mine and I finally found the perfect recipe. It’s easy to make and you’ll forget you’re eating a plate of cauliflower.
I love incorporating cauliflower into my meals because it has such an easy flavor that you can use in almost any dish. It’s a very soft and creamy flavor that I love, it’s such an easy vegetable to work with. Not to mention it’s so good for you, even my kids enjoy this dish.
Here’s what you need for your delicious cauliflower bake:
- 1 head of cauliflower
- 1 pack of bacon
- 1/4 cup of parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup of mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup of cheddar cheese
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 tbs of butter or margarine
- 2 tbs of milk
- green onions
How to Make an easy and delicious cauliflower bake
- Pre-heat your oven to 375F.
- Fry and crumble your bacon. Set aside.
- Take your head of cauliflower and chop in into decent sized chunks. Boil it or steam it for about 10 minutes. You don’t want it to be too soft. Strain it and put it back into your pot.
- Add in your butter or margarine, your milk, salt and pepper, parmesan and mozzarella cheese and bacon. Mix it up.
- Put it all in an oven proof baking dish. Top with your cheddar cheese and green onions.
- Bake for 10minutes and enjoy!
When my kids see me take out a head of cauliflower they always ask me if I’m making my cauliflower bake. It’s so good and so delicious.
For another great cauliflower dish try out my Cauliflower Pizza Crust.
As a full-time working mom of three, I know what it’s like to feel like life is out of balance and out of control.
While I don’t have it all figured out, I am committed to sharing helpful tips and tricks with other mommas who are ready to break free from negativity, ditch mom guilt, & finally, live life on their own terms.