What are Positive Affirmations?
Disclaimer: When you buy from links on our site, we may receive a commission at no additional cost to you. Learn more
Positive affirmations can help you stay motivated, clear your mind, and focus on positivity vs negativity. Daily affirmations can also be used to help you train your mind to focus on the good vs bad.
Negative thinking and self-talk can sneak in and consume the thoughts in your head. Positive affirmations can be recited and are truly felt in a mother’s heart. I am affirmations for are meant to help us feel calmer, confident, and determined.
Moms are amazing human beings and each and every one of us should know it, and feel it, and embrace it. Remember to also call your angles to help you if you’re feeling down. They are there to help you.
Positive I Am Affirmations to Say Everyday
Positive affirmations to say every day that help Moms feel amazing and help them stay on track to be the best they can be are the ones we’re talking about today. If you’re a working mom, stay-at-home mom, or an empty nester mom. These affirmations will help you tremendously. Let’s get rid of the negative self-talk and replace it with positive self-talk.
From Ho-Hum To Happy: How to Reduce Stress, Improve Your Mindset, and Manifest your Best Life.
FREE 5-Day challenge
How I Am Affirmations Work and Why.
I am affirmations are so powerful, they’re a tool that you can use to unlock amazing potential and use to open doors that you have no idea can even be open in your life. Affirmations can help you manifest things in your life that you can’t even imagine. Affirmations for moms help you keep your mindset in alignment with the universe and help guide you to where you are meant to go. You need to know you’re a good mom and you need to keep your mindset on the right track.
Affirmations for parents and for moms work because you are using these affirmations as tools to keep your mindset on the path you want to be on. Practicing mindfulness is a big part of healing your life. Anytime you feel yourself becoming stressed or anxious, think of an affirmation that you want to use or one that speaks to you and reads it out loud, this will help you calm down and it will help distract you from your negative thoughts and help you focus on something more positive.
How to Use Positive Affirmations for Moms Effectively.
What I like to do is write down a list of some affirmations to say every day that you’ve come up with or some that you find here in this post that speaks to you. As you read the affirmation, think about what that feels like to you, focus on that feeling. You want the affirmations you use to speak to you, to move you. Those are the ones that are meant for you.
Whenever you feel overwhelmed grab some of these affirmations and allow them to serve a purpose in your life. They are a fantastic tool that will bring you peace and love. They’ll help you feel brave and courageous and allow you to enjoy the moment in motherhood.
Once you have a list of a few affirmations you want to focus on, keep that list handy. Keep them on your phone, on a notepad, so that you can refer to them right away. Anytime you find your mind going somewhere that’s negative pull out your affirmations and recite one that speaks to you at that moment.
What are the Most Powerful Affirmations?
The most powerful affirmations for moms are the ones that you feel a shift when you read them. They should speak to you, and that doesn’t mean that you need to believe it; it just has to move you.
Part of using affirmations is that once you recite an affirmation long enough it will become your reality. You are what you think and what you speak.
You want affirmations to put your mind where you want it to be, have it serve you and lead you in the right direction.
Words of Affirmations for Parents
Parenting is the toughest job you will ever have and it is also the most amazing job you will ever have. The goal is to find a balance in parenting, a balance of peace and productivity, happiness and joy.
Parenting Affirmations help you calm down, refocus and keep going. Here are some of my favorite ones, feel free to make up your own. There is no wrong answer, an affirmation is anything that when you recite you feel it in your bones that it’s meant for you.
Here are a Few of Parenting Affirmations
- I am surrounded by love.
2. I am happy and there is so much purpose for my family.
3. I am the right parent for my children.
4. I am everything my children need.
5. I am loved and I love with all my heart.
6. I am parenting with joy, love, and harmony.
7. I am who my children choose because I am the best parent for them.
8. I am full of joy and love.
9. I am open to lessons from my child.
10. I am building a home full of love and harmony.
11. I am the peace amidst the chaos.
What Are Some Good Positive Affirmations to Say Every Day?
Here’s a list of some great positive affirmations for moms. Again they need to make you feel good, happy, determined, joyful, anything that sends positive thoughts through your mind and body.
12. I am ready to receive all the happiness heading my way.
13. I am so grateful for all the joy in my life.
14. I am ready to feel joy and love.
15. Universe, I am open and grateful for all the love you’re going to offer me.
16. Universe I am ready to receive happiness and joy.
17. I am ready to release the stress and anger from my life and am open to happiness and joy.
Positive Affirmation Success
How do we define positive affirmation? Do positive affirmations really work? What is a positive affirmation? Affirmations come with so many questions when you first hear about them but once you understand them and put them into practice they will change your life.
These daily affirmations to change your life will allow you to look at things differently and acknowledge when your thoughts are not working in your favor.
Do Positive Affirmations Really Work?
Positive affirmations work, they help change the way you think, the way you feel and they help change your perspective. Whether you use positive affirmations or self-affirmation statements they trigger you to feel better and that carries along with you as you go about your day.
Hearing positive affirmations repeated to yourself makes you feel empowered and gives you the motivation you might need. Even if you don’t believe your affirmation and even if the affirmation isn’t true you will feel the change in your mood and in your confidence.
Grab my Free Mini Self Care bundle below and you’ll get positive affirmations examples included in the Self Care Journal. Print them off and use them every day. This bundle gets you organized, motivated and thinking positive with daily affirmations and journal pages.
What does Positive Affirmation Mean?
You can define a positive affirmation in a lot of technical ways. To put it clearly a positive affirmation is a sentence that you repeat again and again in order to change the thoughts in your head. A positive daily affirmation helps you shift your mood and alter your perspective by repeating positive sentences that you repeat.
These sentences are to the point, strong, and refer to yourself in the present time.
Positive I Am Affirmations and the Law of Attraction
Positive affirmations and the law of attraction work hand in hand. By reciting daily affirmations you are getting yourself in the right state of mind that radiates confidence and motivation.
You’re happier and you’re open to all the great things life has to offer. This allows the law of attraction to bring you more positivity and more confidence.
When you hit that feeling of happiness from reciting your positive affirmations you feel amazing, you know the feeling if you’ve felt it before and when you do feel it you’ll know what I’m talking about.
That feeling, I call it your highest frequency will allow you to recognize and see opportunities you might have missed when you weren’t operating at your highest frequency.
You will see more light in the world and you won’t miss it due to your negative thoughts. The law of attraction works in amazing ways. Attract positivity and light with your thoughts and watch the world around you change.
What are Positive Self Affirmations?
Self Positive Affirmations are ones that help you directly. Self-affirmation statements are directly targeting your personal development. Good positive affirmations, confidence affirmations, and positive self-affirmations are all examples of daily affirmations that will help you with your positive self-affirmations.
The target with affirmations is that you work on your self-confidence and your motivation and you feel healthier every day.
With healthy self-esteem and the motivation behind that, there is very little you can’t accomplish. The way we think and the things we tell ourselves directly and immensely change the life we live.
What Can I Am Affirmations Help You With?
Positive affirmations can help you with anything you are struggling with. In this post, I will give you a list of I am affirmations you can use with you in so many areas of your life. They can help you with motherhood, self-confidence, work, goal setting, the options are really endless.
I’ve created a FREE 3 Day Mindset and Productivity Refresh Challenge that you can have delivered right to your inbox. In this challenge, you will get journal prompts, affirmations, to-do lists and so much more. It will refresh your mindset and help you feel happier and in control. Let’s find that balance in motherhood.
From Ho-Hum To Happy: How to Reduce Stress, Improve Your Mindset, and Manifest your Best Life.
FREE 5-Day challenge
How Often Should I use I Am Affirmations?
Positive affirmations to say every day are just that, to be used every day. How often someone uses affirmations depends from person to person and day to day. There will be days where you will want to recite daily affirmations again and again.
The goal is to change your negative thoughts and increase your positive frequency and gratitude.
Benefits of I Am Affirmations
Reciting positive I am affirmations changes the way you think and the thoughts in your head. You will have bad days where you will have to work hard at keeping your subconscious mind on positive things and use your daily affirmations quite often, you’ll want to keep benefiting from that light, freeing the feeling you get while using your positive affirmations.
Some benefits of I am affirmations are: Reduce stress and anxiety, a better outlook on life, gratitude, higher energy, increased optimism, and less negativity in your life.
On good days where everything feels great and you’re motivated and happy, you might only need to use your affirmations a few times a day. The goal is to keep you on a positive frequency, keep you thinking clearly and keep the happiness going in your mind all day long.
How Do You Effectively Use Affirmations?
How to use positive affirmations correctly and effectively really depends on you. You won’t always be able to use them perfectly. In my opinion, the best way to do affirmations is when you have the time to really clear your head.
Find a quiet spot, breath deeply, pay attention to your breath and your muscles. Relax, then recite your daily affirmations until you feel better and you feel lighter and confident.
When you can find the time to sneak away and use your affirmations as self-care for yourself absolutely do it, but there will be times where you can’t and that’s ok too.
If you have moments where you can’t get away but you can feel that you are no longer in tune with your I am affirmations then just start reciting them to yourself. You don’t have to be anywhere specific, you don’t have to say them out loud or to anyone, just say them quietly to yourself until you can feel your negative thoughts disappear and you can start to feel that calmness and confidence again.
The best way to do affirmations is to simply do them. The goal is to get on that frequency of positivity and confidence and stay there as long as you can. How you use positive affirmations is however you can use them while keeping you at your desired frequency.
I Am Affirmations Can and Will Banish Negative Thoughts
The power of daily affirmations is pretty incredible, you can get rid of negative thoughts just by putting affirmations to good use. When we hear ourselves recite affirmations or mantras we immediately can feel a shift in our mood.
It might be subtle at first but keep repeating your mantras and I am affirmations and you’ll feel an incredible change in your mood and you will feel yourself reach the positive frequency you want to be at. You want to feel empowered and motivated, you want to feel light and confident.
Once you fill your mind with affirmations and mantras you will notice that your negative thoughts will appear less and less frequently. You will find yourself catching the negative thoughts and you’ll start to replace those thoughts with your positive affirmations instead. You will learn to love every moment and focus on your kids today.
With any habit, it will take time to develop the muscle that uses your positive affirmations but you will eliminate your negative thoughts quicker and quicker. The power of daily affirmations is quite remarkable.
How to Increase your Positive Thinking
Repetition is the key to success when using positive affirmations, the way to develop your positive thinking is by practicing positive thinking, again and again, each and every day. Daily affirmations will absolutely help you increase your positive thinking in your day-to-day life, they really do go hand in hand.
By using your I am affirmations and mantras daily you will start to develop the muscle in your brain that triggers your positive thinking. You’ll also start to see things differently and see the world in a more positive way, you’ll see situations and people in a more positive light.
You’ll find more grace and forgiveness and that will be the circle that repeats itself in your life.
How do I Create my Own Positive Affirmations?
Creating your own daily affirmations isn’t very hard and can actually be fun. Here are some tips for creating your own positive affirmations.
Make them short and easy to remember.
Positive affirmations should be direct and to the point.
Your affirmation should directly target the area you are struggling with at the moment.
Examples of Daily Positive Affirmations
Here are some examples of daily affirmations that hit the points above.
18. I am powerful and strong.
19. I am capable of achieving anything I want.
20. Today is going to be a fantastic day.
21. I am a beacon of light that brings happiness to the people around me.
What Positive Affirmation App Should You Use?
There are a lot of affirmation apps that you can use, you might want to try a couple out and see which ones fit your needs the best. I’ve tried a few positive affirmation apps and my favorite is the Unique Daily Affirmations app, you get daily affirmations you can use every day and you can schedule them to remind you to use them.
What I also like is that you can record yourself reciting the daily affirmation and so you can play it back to hear yourself recite the affirmations, hearing your own voice recite the affirmations does make a difference and does help you believe faster and feel better quickly.
Daily Positive Affirmations To Change Your Mindset
Now that we’ve gone through what a positive affirmation is, why they’re beneficial and how to make your own, I wanted to give you a list of daily positive affirmations you can use as inspiration to make your own.
Grab your FREE Mindset and Productivity Reset Challange Pack to go along with these daily affirmations to track your thoughts and help keep you on that high positive frequency that radiates confidence and motivation. Included are journal prompts and a printable list of positive affirmations you can use every day. There’s so much value in this challenge. I can’t wait for you to see it.
Positive Affirmations for Moms
Positive affirmations for mom are ones that will help you navigate motherhood. You are mom enough and these positive affirmations will help you feel that.
22. I am exactly who my kids need.
23. I am Mom Enough.
24. I am happiness and joy. I will laugh and play with my children today.
25. I am the perfect mother for my children.
26. There is nothing in motherhood I can’t handle.
27. I am going to rock this Mom thing today and every day.
28. Motherhood is the most rewarding job on earth and I embrace it.
29. I embrace all that motherhood has to offer and all the happiness that comes with it.
Positive Affirmations for New Moms
During the early stages of motherhood, mom affirmations are so important. Although this time is so magical it can also feel lonely and sad. Use these daily affirmations to remind yourself you are powerful and you are a good Mother.
30. I will enjoy the moments that make magic.
31. I know the days and nights are long but the years are so short.
32. I am so blessed this baby made me a mother.
33. Motherhood is hard but full of love and joy.
34. Being a mother is the most extraordinary job I will ever have.
35. I will enjoy all the moments.
Positive Affirmations for Change
36. I have the power to change my life.
37. I have the power to be anything I want.
38. I am strong enough to get myself where I want.
39. Today I am going to change my life.
40. Small changes will mean big life changes and I am ready for it.
41. The future starts right now and I am strong enough for it.
42. I am strong enough to change my life.
43. I embrace change and everything positive it has to offer me.
44. I will try intentional parenting to enjoy every moment in my motherhood journey.
Daily Positive Affirmations for When Motherhood Is Hard
45. I am a good mother and I deserve grace.
46. It’s ok to feel what I am feeling but I am ready for love and peace.
47. Motherhood is a journey and this one is my own.
48. I am a wonderful mother and exactly who my kids chose.
Daily I Am Affirmations for Self Esteem
49. I am worth it all.
50. I am strong and confident and powerful.
51. I am powerful and will embrace all my greatness.
52. I am amazing and have so much to offer the world.
53. I am strong and will show it today.
54. I am worth it and deserve everything good that is coming.
55. I am great and I’m ready to embrace all the good life is offering me.
56. I am Like no one else and that makes me powerful.
I Am Affirmations for Confidence
57. I can do anything.
58. I am the only one on earth with the qualities I have and that makes me unstoppable.
59. I am ready to face the day and accept everything that comes my way.
60. I am strong enough for anything.
61. I am a strong confident woman.
62. I am Mom Enough and can handle anything.
Affirmations for Self Care
63. Taking care of myself means I’m taking care of my family.
64. It is ok to take care of myself before others.
65. I am worth being a priority in my own life.
66. I am worth it and I deserve this.
67. I will treat myself with care and grace because I’m worth it.
68. I am worth it and I will take care of myself first.
Positive Affirmations for Work
69. I will work hard to accomplish my goals today.
70. There is no goal too big for me.
71. I radiate power and strength.
72. I’m ready to embrace all that the world has to offer me.
Positive Affirmations for Success
73. I am ready to be successful.
74. Success is just around the corner.
75. I’m ready to take on new challenges for success.
Positive Affirmations to Boost Self Esteem
76. I am Worth it.
77. I am Amazing and Powerful.
78. I can do anything that I put my mind to.
79. I am strong enough for anything.
80. I am ready and I am strong.
Positive Affirmations for Goal Setting
81. There is no Goal I can’t Reach.
82. I will set and achieve all my goals.
83. Every Step I Take Will Get Me Closer to my Goals.
84. Small goals Make for a Great Destination.
85. I will stay focused and accomplish my goals.
Positive Affirmations for Anxiety
86. Anxiety does not define me.
87. I can do this and I will do this.
88. I’m ready to let go of my anxiety and accept the good in life.
89. I release all my anxiety and am ready to embrace the good.
90. I release this to the universe and am ready to embrace the good.
91. I am safe.
92. I am protected.
93. I am calm.
94. I am peace.
95. I am strong.
96. I am capable of overcoming anything.
97. I am worthy.
98. I am fierce.
99. I am powerful.
100. I am resilient.
101. I am determined.
Remember to try to focus on your thoughts, they are more powerful than we think.
Believe in yourself and focus on your well-being. A positive mind is such a powerful thing.
101 Positive Affirmations for Moms
Daily positive affirmations are such a quick and easy way to change your mood so that you can focus on the positives in life. How we think bases how we live. Remember to use these positive affirmations as often as you can in your day-to-day routines.