Disclaimer: When you buy from links on our site, we may receive a commission at no additional cost to you. Learn more
Abundance affirmations are a powerful thing. We all strive for abundance in many aspects of our lives, including love, happiness, peace, money, and trips.
It doesn’t matter which of these you want, or maybe you want them all. Your mindset is a big part of whether or not you’ll ever feel abundance in your life.
Don’t forget to ask your angels for help. They are around and might be showing you signs you’re missing.
1. My Bank Account Serves Me
Repeat this anytime you look at your bank account, no matter what you see there. Your account is there to serve you. It is not a band thing.
2. Sums of Money are Coming
Let those big deposits come to you. Feel as if they’re already yours.
3. I am Worthy of an Abundance of Money
If you feel as if you are not worthy of money it will never come to you in abundance.
4. I am Living a Life of Abundance
Be sure you already feel you have everything you want to manifest.
5. I am Capable of Achieving Anything I Desire
Whatever you desire is meant to be yours.
6. Money Flows Easily to Me
Believe that money isn’t hard to get. It comes in many ways and is unlimited.
7. I am Exactly Where I Need to be to Accomplish my Goals
It doesn’t matter where you are now. You’re meant to be here and learn lessons on how to get where you want to go.
8. My Mindset is my Superpower
Your mindset is truly your superpower. Be sure it’s working for you and not against you.
9. My Desires are all Meant for Me
If you truly want it, it’s already yours. Believe in your desires.
10. I can Attract Anything I Desire
Believe in the power of manifesting. You are attracting right now. Are you happy with what you’re manifesting?
11. I am Confident
Be confident in who you are and your abilities.
12. I am Strong
You are strong. You have survived so much.
13. I am my Best Motivator
Don’t look to anyone else for motivation. You are all you need.
14. I Attract Miracles
Believe in miracles.
15. I am a Money Magnet
Say it again and again and watch it happen.
16. I am Grateful for Everything I Have Right Now
Gratitude for what you have right now will propel you forward to what you desire.
17. I am Kind, and I Spread Kindness
Kindness and serving others is the first step to achieving success.
18. I am Ready to Share my Strengths with Others
Use this affirmation if you feel unprepared to serve people.
19. I am Unstoppable
Repeat it again and again.
20. I Find Unexpected Money Frequently
21. I am Living Life to the Fullest
Even if you aren’t, repeat this affirmation to help you start. Believe that it is possible for you.
22. I Choose Happiness
Choose to be happy. How you react is in your control.
23. I will Always Find the Best Way for Me
You might not know how but this affirmation will ensure you find the best way to reach your goals.
24. I will not Allow Negative Thoughts to Change my Path
Use this affirmation to keep you from allowing fear to distract you.
25. I am Determined, and I will not Fail
26. I am Unique, and that is my Superpower
We are all different and what makes you different could make all your dreams come true.
27. I am Ready to Allow the Universe to Deliver all the Magic and Power I Need to Reach my Goals
Repeat this affirmation until you believe it and feel it in your bones.
28. Self-love is my Power
Love yourself and take care of yourself.
29. My Desires are all Meant for Me
What you want is meant for you to have. Go get it.
30. I Believe in Myself
The most important affirmation of all. Believe in your dreams and yourself.
This article originally appeared on Motherhood Life Balance
You might also like:
- 16 Things We Need To Stop Teaching Children Immediately
- 10 Things Women Do That Men Said Are an Immediate Turn Off
- 10 Big Things People Are Ignoring That Will Be a Massive Problem in 20 Years
As a full-time working mom of three, I know what it’s like to feel like life is out of balance and out of control.
While I don’t have it all figured out, I am committed to sharing helpful tips and tricks with other mommas who are ready to break free from negativity, ditch mom guilt, & finally, live life on their own terms.